Wednesday, 19 December 2012
Gooey chocolate cakes
gooey chocolate cakes.
It' an easy peasy recipe, but really yummy!
Here the ingredients (I manage to make 12 little cakes, as big as cupcakes):
200 gr of dark chocolate
180 gr butter
100 gr sugar
2 tablespoons of flour
12 foil cases
1) First you melt the chocolate with the butter.
2) When melted, add the sugar and an egg at a time.
3) Mix 2 tablespoons of flour.
4) Pour the mixture in the greased foil cases.
5) Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
Happy birthday Caterina!!!
ps: check out her blog if you like Yaoi http://consigliyaoi.blogspot.com.es/